how to add FlagCounter in your wordpress blog?
It’s pretty simple, here’s the steps:
1. visit FlagCounter http://flagcounter.com/ and go to section “Customize Your New Flag Counter” as per your wordpress theme/looks
2. click the button “GET YOUR FLAG COUNTER”
3. it will generate 2 codes, take the “Code for websites” one and copy it.
4. go to your wordpress dashboard
5. widget – text, paste it on text. DONE!🙂
i was facing the problem in my current theme that the sidebar width is not matching with column number in FlagCounter, i set the coulumn as 3 and what happen is, the FlagCounter is overlapping my wordpress sidebar. So to solve this is just generate one more time with 2 column, that simple.